Barcode Wands are less expensive than CCD or Laser scanners. Scanning with wands
is more complicated and requires some intuition. Wands are useful for very wide labels
that can not be covered by the reading window of a CCD scanner.
Scanning with Wand Barcode Scanners:
- Cross the label fast, from left to right (or right to left).
- Cross the whole label at constant speed.
- Hold wand scanner at an angle, similar to a pen.
- The wand should be in contact with the surface.
- Do not press strong against surface.
- Do not start with the first bar. Start in empty space next to the label.
|Please follow this link if you are interested in our products and located in Europe!